A few weeks ago I got to visit my friend who was in our travel group. Her son was in the same nursery room with Solomon, and I love that she is close by in the East Bay. Our boys are almost the same age and it was fun to get them together after being apart for awhile. Although I think her son better go easy on Solomon until he catches up in size.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Solomon's Little Buddy
A few weeks ago I got to visit my friend who was in our travel group. Her son was in the same nursery room with Solomon, and I love that she is close by in the East Bay. Our boys are almost the same age and it was fun to get them together after being apart for awhile. Although I think her son better go easy on Solomon until he catches up in size.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment