Sunday, March 15, 2009

Solomon's Gifts, Friends, and Development

Lisa O'Sullivan MADE this bib, shoes, and a skirt for Kylia that matches. I bow down to her talents.
Meeting "uncle" Jeff.
Meeting Great Grams.

Solomon's Development: We are so thrilled with Solomon's adjustment and development. We haven't really given him a chance in the social department, and he has already been to church, school, Kylia's school, work, and Carmel this past weekend. He is very happy to be with people. And he is starting to roll more, which means, alas, I can't put him down and know that he will be in the same place when I return. He is also sitting up much better. It is funny to go places with a kid who is pretty long but can't really sit up yet- although he can do a high chair if we strap him in well. So his legs hang over the bouncy seat and he can do a number on my back with the ergo-carrier- but he is progressing super well and we expect him to be assisting in chores like taking out the trash any day now.

1 comment: